We are delighted and humbled to have you using our products and services (“the Service/s”). By installing our mobile or web application or in any way using or accessing our Services, you accept this Terms of Service (“Terms”) and the processing of your personal data. Therefore, it is really important that you carefully read through these Terms.
USE OF OUR SERVICES
In order to use our Services, there are a few rules you need to follow. Do not misuse the Services, so that either Remente or anyone else is harmed in any way. You may only use the Services as permitted by law and these Terms.
Subject to your compliance with these Terms, Remente grants you a limited, revocable, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable license to use and access the Services, solely for your personal, non-commercial use
The Service may provide communication channels designed to enable you to communicate with other Service users. Remente has no obligation to monitor these communication channels but it may do so and reserves the right to review materials posted to the Communication Channels and to remove any materials (including without limitation User Content), at any time, with or without notice for any reason, at its sole discretion.
Remente may also terminate or suspend your access to any Communication Channels at any time, without notice, for any reason. You acknowledge that any User Content (including without limitation chats, postings, or materials posted by users) on the Communication Channels is neither endorsed nor controlled by Remente. Remente will not under any circumstances be liable for any activity within Communication Channels.
As a condition of your use of the Services, and without limiting your other obligations under these Terms, you agree to comply with the restrictions and rules of use set forth in this Section as well as any additional restrictions or rules (such as application-specific rules) set forth in the Service.
In furtherance of the foregoing, and as an example and not as a limitation, you agree not to use the Service in order to:
- post, upload, transmit or otherwise disseminate information that is obscene, indecent, vulgar, pornographic, sexual or otherwise objectionable
- defame, libel, ridicule, mock, stalk, threaten, harass, intimidate or abuse anyone, hatefully, racially, ethnically or, in a reasonable person’s view, otherwise offensive or objectionable
- violate the contractual, personal, intellectual property or other rights of any party including using, uploading, transmitting, distributing, or otherwise making available any information made available through the Service in any manner that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other right of any party (including rights of privacy or publicity)
- attempt to obtain passwords or other private information from other members
- improperly use support channels or complaint buttons to make false reports to Remente
- use cheats, exploits, automation software, bots, hacks, mods or any unauthorized third-party software designed to modify or interfere with the Service or any Remente game experience
- use the Service in order to design or assist in the design of cheats, automation software, bots, hacks, mods or any other unauthorized third-party software designed to modify or interfere with the Service or any Remente game experience
- without Remente’s express written consent, modify or cause to be modified any files that are a part of the Service
- institute, assist or become involved in any type of attack, including without limitation distribution of a virus, denial of service attacks upon the Service, or other attempts to disrupt the Service or any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Service
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Service, Accounts registered to others or to the computers, Servers, or networks connected to the Service by any means other than the user interface provided by Remente, including but not limited to, by circumventing or modifying, attempting to circumvent or modify, or encouraging or assisting any other person to circumvent or modify, any security, technology, device, or software that is part of the Service
- interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper functioning of the Service or connect to or use the Service in any way not expressly permitted by these Terms
- use any unauthorized third-party software that accesses, intercepts, “mines”, or otherwise collects information from or through the Service or that is in transit from or to the Service, including, without limitation, any software that reads areas of RAM or streams of network traffic used by the Service
- intercept, examine or otherwise observe any proprietary communications protocol used by a client, a Server, or the Service, whether through the use of a network analyzer, packet sniffer or other device
- make any automated use of the system, or take any action that imposes or may impose (in our sole discretion) an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure
- use, facilitate, create, or maintain any unauthorized connection to the Service, including without limitation (1) any connection to any unauthorized server that emulates or attempts to emulate any part of the Service; or (2) any connection using programs, tools, or software not expressly approved by Remente
- exploit, distribute or publicly inform other members of any game error, miscue or bug which gives an unintended advantage
- violate any applicable laws or regulations, or promote or encourage any illegal activity including, but not limited to, hacking, cracking or distribution of counterfeit software, or cheats or hacks for the Service
These rules of use are not meant to be exhaustive, and Remente reserves the right to determine what conduct it considers to be a violation of the Terms or improper use of the Service and to take action up to and including termination of your account and exclusion from further participation in the Service.
OWNERSHIP AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
All rights, title and interest in and to all materials that are part of the Service (including, but not limited to, designs, text, graphics, pictures, video, information, applications, software, music, sound and other files, and their selection and arrangement), except for “User Content” (as defined below), collectively referred to as the “Service Materials”, are, as between Remente and you, owned by Remente and/or its third-party licensors. You acknowledge and agree that you shall not acquire any ownership rights whatsoever by downloading Service Materials.
You agree that you shall not modify, copy, distribute, frame, reproduce, republish, download, scrape, display, post, transmit, or sell in any form or by any means, in whole or in part, or otherwise exploit the Service Materials without Remente’s express prior written permission. All other uses of copyrighted material, including any derivative use, require express prior written permission from Remente.
Any reproduction or redistribution of Service Materials not in accordance with these Terms is expressly prohibited and may result in severe civil and criminal penalties. You acknowledge that you do not acquire any ownership rights by using the Service or by accessing any Service Materials posted on the Service by Remente, or any derivative works thereof. All rights not expressly granted by these Terms are reserved by Remente and its licensors, and no license is granted hereunder by estoppel, implication or otherwise.
By submitting any data, text, video, audio, graphics, photographs and their selection and arrangement, and any other materials to the Service (hereinafter “User Content”), you hereby grant to Remente a non-exclusive, transferable, sublicensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use User Content to the extent necessary for Remente to operate and maintain the Service to you and other users.
All User Content is the sole responsibility of the person from whom the User Content originated. Thus, users are responsible, and Remente is not responsible for any files users upload, post, or otherwise make available.
Remente may or may not regulate User Content and does not guarantee the accuracy, quality, or integrity of any User Content posted via the Remente application. By using the Service you acknowledge and accept that you may be exposed to material you find offensive or objectionable. You agree that Remente will not under any circumstances be liable for any User Content, including, but not limited to, errors in any User Content, or any loss or damage incurred by use of the User Content.
You represent and warrant that User Content you transmit or submit is original to you and that you exclusively own the rights to such content, including the right to grant all of the rights and licenses in these Terms without Remente incurring any third-party obligations or liability arising out of its exercise of such rights and licenses.
At times, some of your personal data by may be transferred and processed in the United States or any other country (some of which will be outside the EEA), in which Remente, its affiliates, subsidiaries or service providers maintain facilities, but we will always apply safeguards to protect your personal data from unauthorized disclosure. By registering an account with us or using or Services you consent to any such transfer of personal data outside the EEA. We may also transfer your personal data in the event that our business (or part of it) is sold, for instance as part of a merger or acquisition.
Remente reserves the right to remove and permanently delete any User Content from the Service with or without notice for any reason or no reason. You may notify Remente of any User Content that you believe violates these Terms, or other inappropriate user behavior, by emailing email@example.com.
This section only applies when you purchase and/or subscribe to Remente Premium or other paid products. By paying the subscription fee you get access to Remente Premium during the time your subscription is valid, subject to these Terms.
All subscriptions with Remente Premium are paid in advance. You may at any time terminate a renewal of your subscription, in which case your subscription will still be valid for the subscription time you have already paid for.
If you have subscribed to Remente through the use of Apple App Store, Google Play Store or any other such service provider, you can only cancel your subscription through the use of their service. Subscription fees can be found in the mobile application or on Remente’s website.
Remente accepts a variety of different methods of payment, such as Paddle, Apple iTunes, and Google Play. Special terms and conditions may apply. Remente reserves the right to change the subscription fees from time to time.
You hereby consent to start using the Services immediately upon subscribing with Remente Premium or other paid products. This means that you will only have 14 days to withdraw from the contract with Remente from the date you receive confirmation of your subscription via email if you do not start using the Services during that period. To use your right of withdrawal you must send an email to Remente (you will find our contact details at the bottom of this document). Any prepaid fees will be refunded within 30 days.
For the purposes of Remente’s Premium Lifetime subscription, Lifetime equals 100 years or until the date Remente ceases to commercially offer the Services.
All payments handled by Apple, such as in-app purchases, can only be refunded by Apple and with Apple’s consent. If you would like to contact Apple, please click here. Default in payment shall not be deemed as a termination of a Remente Premium subscription.
Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
The account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
You may terminate your account at any time and for any reason.
Remente may terminate your account and your access to the Service (or, at Remente’s sole option, applicable portions of the Service) at any time and for any reason. Remente is not required to provide you with any notice or warning prior to any such termination.
Please note that uninstalling the mobile application or closing your account will not automatically stop your subscription — you must actively cancel the subscription. Please note that if you have subscribed to Remente through the use of App Store, Google Play Store, or any other such service provider, you can only cancel your subscription through the use of their services.
To find out how to cancel the subscription and/or your account, please follow the instructions in the app or on the website.
DISCLAIMER AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
You are responsible for your own health. Remente is not a medical service and is not to be used for the purpose of seeking, and Remente is not providing, medical treatment or advice. Information made available through the Services and by our partners and affiliates shall solely be used for recreational and educational purposes.
You use the Service at your own risk. The Service is provided “AS IS”, without any warranties, and Remente does not warrant that the Service and availability thereof will be uninterrupted or error-free. Remente does not assume any responsibility for errors or omissions in the information or software or other documents, including User Content, which are referenced by or linked to. References or links to third parties’ websites are provided “AS IS” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied.
Remente cannot guarantee that the information provided in our database is accurate, reliant or complete. Remente is not responsible for any personal injury or any other damages that may have been the result, direct or indirect, of any use or misuse of the Services.
In no event shall Remente or its affiliates, officers and/or employees be liable with respect to Remente for (i) in the aggregate, any amount in excess of the fees paid by you to subscribe to Remente (ii) lost profits, lost data, o failure to meet any duty including without limitation good faith and reasonable care arising out of your access to or use Remente; or (iii) any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, exemplary, or consequential damages of any kind whatsoever.
You agree that this limitation of liability is a reasonable allocation of risk and is a fundamental element of the basis of the bargain between Remente and you. You understand that Remente would not be provided without such limitations. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitations in this section, so they may not apply to you.
GOVERNING LAW AND DISPUTE RESOLUTION
These Terms and the use of the Services are governed by the laws of Sweden, except for its conflicts of laws principles. All claims arising out of or relating to these Terms or the Service shall be resolved by the public Swedish courts, whereby the District Court of Gothenburg shall be the court of first instance.
For further information, inquiries or assistance you may contact Remente. Customer Service is available in ways specified on the website or in the apps. The channels for support might differ from time to time.
COMPANY NAME: Remente AB
ADDRESS: Stora Badhusgatan 18-20, 411 21 Göteborg, Sweden